We have had a long and difficult discussion on whether to organize the event or not. We decided to follow precisely all governmental regulations in all possible aspects. This means that the festival will NOT happen in case the regulations will not allow it. In such a case, we will reimburse all ticket costs (except bank fees of around 1 PLN for home transfers or 1 EUR in case of international transfers). You can resign from the participation at any time until 31st of August 2020 without giving an explanation.
Respecting the existing pandemic regulations in Poland we will do the following:
– we moved the festival to Warsaw to provide better sanitary facilities (toilets, showers, separate accommodation)
– we limited the number of participants to 150. We will not sell more passes
– the festival will be open-air, even if in the center of Warsaw
– We will distribute disinfectants in many points of the festival venue
– we will engage a medical person to be on place
– the festival will be insured
We will also respect all additional and supplementary government regulations that will be in power during the festival. It may happen then that there will be a need to have a fixed partner in couple dances or wear masks in certain moments. We will announce these specific regulations closer to the festival date when they will be known.
Please address us with all questions or suggestions regarding the pandemic situation. Please be assured that we are trying to read these issues VERY carefully.
Numinosum Festival team